ApplyWire Spotlight: Applying to Business School with a Media Startup
As MBA applicants gather materials for their MBA applications, they are posting their plans to ApplyWire, Clear Admit’s latest tool to aid in your admissions process. This week, we’re setting the spotlight on a candidate looking to take the next step with her media company. We take a closer look at her plans in applying to Cambridge / Judge, Columbia, Cornell / Johnson, Harvard Business School, MIT Sloan, Oxford / Saïd, and Yale SOM. Read on for more details about the candidate’s background.
Initial feedback honed in on school choice:
And was seconded in the thread:
The prospective applicant than returned to explain her school choice:
After discussing schools for a bit, the applicant revealed her concerns with her stats:
The thread wrapped up with positive feedback:
Best of luck with your applications!
Readying your applications? Do you know which business schools you will be applying to? Share your story on ApplyWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Posted in: ApplyWire
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MIT Sloan Tackles Nike’s Kaepernick Gamble
- MBA News You Need: CBS Research Reveals Success Requires Passion, 5 Yale SOM Students Named Kerry Fellows, FT Talks U.S. Business School Application Declines, and More
- Real Humans of the Northwestern Kellogg MBA Class of 2020
- HBS R1 Interview Notification Dates Revealed
- Top #MBA Tweets Spotlight: #Kellogg
- MBA LiveWire Data Predicts HBS, Wharton & Stanford Interview Invite Timing
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools