MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or Wharton for Tech
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate considering Columbia Business School or Wharton for tech.
The candidate laid out their choice:
A candidate in the same position last year then added to the conversation:
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- DecisionWire Spotlight: U. Chicago Booth, Columbia, MIT Sloan or Northwestern / Kellogg for Consulting
- DecisionWire Spotlight: Georgetown / McDonough, Rice / Jones, or UT Austin / McCombs for Tech
- DecisionWire Spotlight: Cornell / Johnson, Michigan / Ross, NYU Stern, or UVA / Darden for Investment Banking
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Employment Report: NYU Stern MBA Class of 2019 Graduates Set Record for Earnings and More
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kia Ora! New Chicago Booth MBA Students Travel to New Zealand
- Admissions Director Q&A: UCI Merage’s Taylor Martini
- Real Humans of Indiana Kelley’s MBA Class of 2021
- MBA News You Need: UCLA Anderson on MBA Re-applicants, Texas McCombs MBA Class of 2021, LBS’s EUROUT, and more from INSEAD and UVA Darden
- Admissions Tip: Post-Interview Protocol of Thank You Letters and Other Follow Up
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools