DecisionWire Spotlight: Georgetown / McDonough, Rice / Jones, or UT Austin / McCombs for Tech
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate pursuing a career in tech and accepted to Georgetown / McDonough, Rice / Jones, and UT Austin / McCombs.
The candidate had a plan in mind, but wondered if there may be a better choice:
The conversation opened simply and directly:
Best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- DecisionWire Spotlight: Cornell / Johnson, Michigan / Ross, NYU Stern, or UVA / Darden for Investment Banking
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Waitlisted and Waiting to Hear
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Dean Geoff Garrett Says “Farewell” to Wharton for USC Marshall
- Free for a Limited Time: All 27 In-Depth Clear Admit School Guides
- Calling All Admits: Share Your Journey on Clear Admit’s MBA DecisionWire
- MBA Admissions Brief: Georgetown / McDonough
- University of Chicago / Booth School of Business MBA Essay Topic Analysis 2019-2020
- Admissions Tip: How to Write a Résumé That Will Get You Into Business School
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools