Admissions Tip: Round 2 Deadlines – The Moment of Truth
Over the last couple of weeks we published a series of MBA admissions tips for Round 2 application deadlines. Today, as a little holiday offering for our readers, we’ve conveniently gathered those tips into one tidy post, to help keep you organized.
This next week, between Christmas and New Year’s, is critical for those of you working to meet the deadlines. As such, we wish you the best of luck!
Planning for Round 2 | Application Deadlines
Here you can find all the dates for the fast-approaching January deadlines. The tip also includes some strategic advice regarding school selection, and planning tips for writing.
Access to all the Recommendation Questions
We created this “tip” so that b-school candidates could view the questions that each school asks your recommenders. This should not only help you to prepare your recommenders, but should also give you a sense of the wider scope of what each school is seeking to learn.
Essay Topic Analyses for Each School
Detailed analysis of the essay topics for each of the schools we cover. A vital resource as you fine tune your essays and make sure they tackle all the important issues.
And finally, last year we published two resources that examine the ever expanding data forms used by each of the schools:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: WBA Presidents Reflect on Gender Equity and Alliance at Kellogg
- Waiting on an Oxford Saïd Round 3 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- Waiting on a Wharton Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- INSEAD Offers 10 Tips for Creating (and Sustaining) Successful Partnerships
- Columbia Professor Offers Advice on #MeToo Fallout for Female Leadership
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools