MBA LiveWire Spotlight: Rebound from Rejection
We have a special MBA LiveWire Spotlight this week, from a re-applicant who worked hard to improve their candidacy—and also recognized the broader community of Clear Admit in the process.
Looking back to last year’s admissions cycle, the candidate had tried to turn things around on the waitlist at UT Austin / McCombs:
Many members of the Clear Admit community had kind words to pass on:
This time, they got well-deserved congratulations instead of condolences:
Congratulations on your acceptances! And thank you to the Clear Admit community for your support!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: The Influence of Scholarships
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Cornell / Johnson or UVA / Darden for MBB
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided and on the Waitlist at MIT Sloan
Have you heard from your target business schools? Share your news on MBA LiveWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a Decision from Harvard Business School? Join the HBS Chat Room Now
- Stanford GSB Interview Questions & Report / Round 1 / Alumnus / Off-Campus
- Kellogg / Northwestern MBA Interview Questions & Report / Round 1 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Wharton MBA Interview Questions & Report / Round 1 / Round 1/ Alumnus / Off-campus
- Columbia Business School Interview Questions & Report / Round 1 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Columbia Business School Interview Questions & Report / Early Decision / Alumnus Off-campus: Coffee shop
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools