MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: School Suggestions
As new MBA applicants reflect on their admissions chances and consider application strategies, many are posting to Clear Admit’s ApplyWire, a platform for feedback from our community of top-tier applicants to help inform your final choice of schools and approach to admissions.
Given the applicant’s concern about the GMAT, Clear Admit’s Alex Brown advised on that—but also had a suggestion regarding where to apply:
The MBA hopeful then responded:
And Brown wrapped up the thread with a reference to our Stanford GSB interview:
The MBA applicant explained the GPA issue and school choice:
Brown wrapped up the conversation with another pep talk on why to apply:
Best of luck with your applications!
Readying your applications? Do you know which business schools you will be applying to? Share your story on ApplyWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Deadlines 2019-2020
- #1 Ranked IU Kelley Online MBA Undergoes Major Curriculum Update
- Fridays from the Frontline: How Gaining Leadership Experience at Fuqua Transformed Me
- UVA Darden Receives Largest Gift in School History from Frank M. Sands Sr.
- MBA News You Need: $10M HBS Gift, Tuck Admissions Updates, Ross MBA Road Trips, and More From Kellogg and McCombs
- Cambridge Judge MBA Deadlines 2019-2020
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools