Post-MBA Plans in Consulting? Review The Best Business Schools for Consulting
Management consulting has been one of the most coveted career paths for fresh MBA grads for ages. With so many MBA graduates vying for roles in the consulting field, one of the best ways to distinguish yourself is by going to one of the business schools best known for training top-notch consultants. Of course, this requires thorough research and a deep knowledge of individual school programs. Lucky for you, Clear Admit has done some of the legwork.
We’ve updated The Best Business Schools for Consulting with the latest data so you can discern your best options for your future career. Whether you’re targeting McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and Bain & Company or not, the article covers employment stats and related educational opportunities at the leading business schools.
Stay tuned as we update stats for other popular target industries, including technology, marketing and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- GMAT Tip: Shaved Seconds Add Up
- MBA News You Need: HBS Talks Brexit, Stanford Researches Poverty, IU Kelley Announces LGBTQ+ Scholarship, and More
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Cornell / Johnson or Dartmouth / Tuck for Investment Banking
- CMU Tepper Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- Real Humans of UNC Kenan-Flagler’s MBA Class of 2020
- Admissions Tip: Letters of Support
Post-MBA Career: Entrepreneurship
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools