Post-MBA Plans in Consulting? Review The Best Business Schools for Consulting
Management consulting has been one of the most coveted career paths for fresh MBA grads for ages. With so many MBA graduates vying for roles in the consulting field, one of the best ways to distinguish yourself is by going to one of the business schools best known for training top-notch consultants. Of course, this requires thorough research and a deep knowledge of individual school programs. Lucky for you, Clear Admit has done some of the legwork.
We’ve updated The Best Business Schools for Consulting with the latest data so you can discern your best options for your future career. Whether you’re targeting McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and Bain & Company or not, the article covers employment stats and related educational opportunities at the leading business schools.
Stay tuned as we update stats for other popular target industries, including technology, marketing and more.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MBA News You Need: CEIBS Expands Campus, Social Impact at Top Schools, Yale SOM Real Estate Conference, and More from Berkeley Haas & UCLA Anderson
- Dartmouth / Tuck MBA Interview Questions & Report – Round 1 / Adcom / On Campus
- UVA / Darden MBA Interview Questions & Report – Early Action/ Second Year Student / On-Campus
- Fuqua / Duke MBA Interview Questions & Report – Early Action / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Kellogg / Northwestern MBA Interview Questions & Report – Round 1 / Adcom / On-campus
- Duke / Fuqua Interview Questions & Report : Round 1 / Second year / On Campus
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Venture Capital, Commercial Banking, Consumer Goods, Non Profit/SI
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools