MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: Social Goals with a Low GPA
As MBA applicants consider where to apply, many conundrums have arisen on ApplyWire, Clear Admit’s latest tool to aid in your admissions process. This week, we’re setting the spotlight on a candidate seeking advice on target schools with his low GPA. We take a closer look at a post from an applicant considering CMU / Tepper, Columbia, Cornell / Johnson, Dartmouth / Tuck, Duke / Fuqua, Michigan / Ross, Northwestern / Kellogg, U. Chicago Booth, UPenn / Wharton, UT Austin / McCombs, and Yale SOM. Read on for more details about the candidate’s background.
With 11 schools on the list, the community inquired about their plans:
The candidate then received some positive feedback:
Followed by some more questions:
The original poster concluded the thread by clarifying their plans:
Best of luck with your applications!
Readying your applications? Do you know which business schools you will be applying to? Share your story on ApplyWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Posted in: ApplyWire
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- An MIT Sloan Fellow on Purpose, Possibilities, Passion, and Letting Go
- MBA News You Need: UNC and Duke Unite on Entrepreneurship, Yale Announces Two African MBA Scholarships, and More
- Top #MBA Tweets Spotlight: U.S. News & World Report Ranking
- 8 Key Takeaways from the 2019 U.S. News MBA Ranking
- Sentence Correction Tip: Cut the Junk
- HBS New Venture Competition Receives Record Entries to Social Enterprise Track
Post-MBA Career: Technology
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools